Daily Route

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Orchard Road

i have a travel log, but decided that friends might like to follow me on my daily wanderings in my home city: singapore. I just received a little Ranger v-cam from my insurance agent as a gift, and am surprised what it can do. so here are some examples
This is Far East Plaza where I alight from the bus. I sometimes buy my morning papers here.



Then I walked on Steven's Road to my hairdresser's and passed one of our top girls' schools, Raffles Girls' secondary school, and took a photo of the lovely rain tree at the junction of Balmoral and Stevens road. There are many such lovely old trees all over Singapore.








I went for lunch at a japanese restaurant in united square, which I also visit often.
Later in the evening I passed by Raffles City and the Singapore Arts Museum on my way to rehearsal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home